HAS SECOND HARVEST OF THE GREATER VALLEY IMPACTED YOUR LIFE?
WHAT DOES HUNGER MEAN TO YOU?
Whether you have firsthand experience with hunger, you work at a pantry and see hunger every day, volunteer, or donate, please tell us your story. If you are not sure what you can write about, you could tell us about your experience with any of the following if it helps:
- A time when you had trouble making ends meet or had to choose between buying food or paying rent, medical bills, or other expenses.
- Using a local food pantry, emergency food, or food assistance (including food pantries, SNAP/food stamps, child nutrition programs, etc.)
- Why you volunteer your time to fight hunger.
- A story of someone you know who struggles with hunger and how they were helped.
- Difficulty you may have had accessing food or services where you live.
- The reason you donate to Second Harvest of the Greater Valley.
- How your agency has benefited by partnering with SHGV.
If you have any questions or would prefer to tell your story to someone, then please give Jessica a call at (209) 490-5167.